PRIORITY PRE-REGISTRATION STARTS June 4th and ENDS June 20th for the FALL SEMESTER of MUSIC TOGETHER!
As always, I am offering you a "jump start" in the registration process and you have until June 20th (just a little over 2 weeks to secure your favorite spot before NEW families can register on June 21st.)
There Are Two Short Priority Registration Periods with Priority Passcodes to use:
**Everyone must register ONLINE however anyone may choose “Pay Later” and bring a check or cash when I see you at your first class the week of September 12th.
1. Same Class Registration: June 4th through June 14th. You have through the end of the day on June 14th - just 10 days to be guaranteed a spot in your same class! When registering, you must enter the Priority Registration Code word “sameclass” (no quotes) at check out in order to complete your registration. If you forget to register for your same class by 6/14, you can still register during the change class registration period (providing your spot is still open) but must use the “changeclass” code.
2. Change Class Registration: June 15th through June 20th. If you are changing to a different class, you must wait until 6/15 to register - you have just under a week to choose a spot in any class before new families can register on June 21st. When registering, you must enter the Priority Registration Code word “changeclass” (no quotes) at check out in order to complete your registration.
* SCHOLARSHIP FUND - ARE YOU IN A POSITION TO HELP ANOTHER FAMILY? (or might YOU need assistance to be able to return?)
If you are able help another family who may not be able to attend a semester of Music Together due to financial challenges just add any amount at check out to your registration form and and I will make sure to use it when a family truly needs assistance. Any help you can offer is deeply appreciated.
Also if you know someone (and don’t be shy if it is you) who would love to come to a semester of Music Together, but it is out of reach financially, please let them know that I can often offer scholarship assistance (due to yours and other family’s generosity!)
* NO IDEA WHAT YOUR FALL SCHEDULE IS?
If you think your work or child’s schedule may be changing (and you don’t know what it will look like) but you know you want to return to Music Together, please register for any class (take a guess!) and contact me as soon as you know. I will at least have you accounted for as RETURNING. If you don't register, but plan on registering later, let me know that too.
* NOT RETURNING IN THE FALL?
If you know for sure that you will NOT be returning in the Fall, please tell me (if you have not already), so I will not be looking for your registration. If you are not returning for financial reasons, please talk to me and let me know this, and I will try and work out a way that can help you to continue. I usually have scholarship funds available and I would love to help anyone with true need. I also accept payment in installments and NO money due until September.
If you are not returning because you are dissatisfied in any way, please share your experience with me. Your satisfaction with the program and your positive comments to other families in the community is of utmost importance to me. Please speak to me openly and honestly if there is anything that you are not happy with. I will listen carefully and truly want to know!